This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  1-800-ZOM-BIES 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     1-800-ZOM-BIES 
    Participant

This would work out well with the atmosphere considering the basic story in KF is that we’re mercenaries for hire against the ZEDS. Would really add to that survivalist feel, what with having a belt of shotgun/rifle ammo around your character’s waistline or shoulder or having a backpack that would carry gear (Not actually, but aesthetically).

Maxim 
    Participant

Good idea

[IJC] Ivan 
    Keymaster

Sounds great, I will take a look if it is already possible to create new items for the body of the characters.

1-800-ZOM-BIES 
    Participant

Any updates Mister Ivan sir?

[IJC] Dr.Jack-Carver 
    Keymaster

Hey Zom-Bie, at the moment this is not possible however I’m certain that it will be in the future so we’ll keep your idea in mind. Don’t forget to describe how it should look like and so on so that we can create the perfect item for you once it’s possible. 😉

1-800-ZOM-BIES 
    Participant

Okay sounds good! I’ll make another thread more oriented towards this week’s subject!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘[Cosmetics Voting] September’ is closed to new topics and replies.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 IJC Development

or

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account